Macduff in the Community
2016 Relay for Life
Macduff Shellfish is proud to support the Relay for Life annually. Through quiz nights, buying and baking cakes and a team at the 2016 Peterhead Relay, the Macduff Shellfish family rallied to raise almost £2500.
Each year, more than 4 million people in over 20 countries raise much-needed funds and awareness to save lives from cancer through the Relay for Life movement. The Relay for Life includes:
- Organized, overnight community fundraising walk
- Teams of people camp out around a track
- Members of each team take turns walking around the track
- Food, games and activities provide entertainment and build camaraderie
- Family-friendly environment for the entire community
Macduff would like to thank everyone who took part and helped support this cause.